We are seeking experienced Holiday Park Assistant Managers for two holiday parks in South Australia.
Our client is seeking experienced Assistant Managers for two holiday parks in South Australia, in the Clare Valley.
The Assistant Managers will provide assistance and support to the Park Managers and experience is preferred but not essential. Knowledge of the local area, and a passion for food and wine would be highly regarded.
Customer service skills, previous experience, drive and motivation are essential.
An attractive salary and accommodation package is on offer for the successful applicants.
For more information on these interesting and varied roles, please contact Meredith or Sue at Caretakers Australia or send your CV to email@example.com
Share This >
Experienced Caretaker (Single or Couple - job share) with positive energy required for private residence in Brisbane.
Our client is seeking a professional and highly organised caretaker for their large family home in Queensland.
The successful applicant will be loyal, hard working and well presented with a positive energy.
The caretaker will live on-site in a two bedroom residence and must be flexible with working hours.
The caretaker’s responsibilities include:
- General handyman, gardening and maintenance skills (including pool maintenance) in order to ensure the property and vehicles are well maintained
- Housekeeping duties in conjunction with housekeeper
- Food preparation and presentation – able to prepare quality meals for the family and their guests
- Must be able at any time to drive the family to their beach house or country cottage and run the household whilst there
- Assisting with family events and functions
Applicants must have:
- Experience in a similar role where discretion and confidentiality are paramount
- General maintenance / handyman skills
- Cooking skills
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required
- Full drivers licence with impeccable record
- Excellent references
Interested candidates should forward their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This >