Variety is the Spice Of Life! If you're experienced Motel or Holiday Park Managers... join our merry team of Caretakers working around Australia.
Caretakers Australia provide both permanent and relief recruitment services to the accommodation industry Australia-wide. Our clients represent a wide spectrum of accommodation including 3-star motels, holiday parks and serviced apartments.
If you join our Caretakers team you are assured of a variety of interesting and diverse short to medium term assignments to keep you challenged, skilled and well paid! We are always on the look-out for experienced couples who are interested in working on a temporary or permanent basis as part of our team.
Prerequisites for any of these assignments include:
- skills in managing front office including check-in/outs, taking reservations, handling enquiries
- strong knowledge of a computerised reservation system (ie. RMS, Newbooks) and ability to monitor and update internet sites
- cash handling, financial management, reporting ability
- strong people skills and the ability to manage staff in a positive manner
- enthusiasm for grounds and buildings maintenance
- cleaning and ground maintenance
- preparing and delivering breakfast
- willingness to get in and work as part of an existing team
Why join our team?
- Ongoing work in a variety of locations and environments
- Attractive daily rate
- Get paid on time – every time! (no chasing clients for money!)
If you would like to work with Caretakers Australia and meet the above prerequisites, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This >
Relief motel and caravan park managers required to join our team! Short term roles available Australia wide for individual caretakers. Great opportunity to work when you want to, ability to choose the roles and maintain your work / life balance.
Caretakers Australia is a premier relief management agency for the accommodation industry. Our clients represent a wide spectrum of accommodation ranging from 3-star motels to holiday parks, serviced apartments and retirement villages.
We have a great team of relief management couples currently working for us, however we are now receiving more requests for individual relief managers. We are seeking applications from young-at-heart, friendly individuals experienced in accommodation management or caretaking who are interested in working on an ad-hoc basis.
Relief management assignments vary in length and duties, however most are reception / office based roles.
Pre-requisites for any of these assignments include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in managing front office including checking in and checking out of guests, answering the telephone, taking reservations, handling enquiries.
- Excellent computer skills including reservation system experience (particularly RMS, Newbook or Guestpoint) and the ability to monitor on-line sites.
- Capable of attending to night audit, end of day procedures and producing reports
- Experience in staff supervision
- Flexible attitude
- Be comfortable in the knowledge you may have to clean and wash laundry
- Possess common-sense
- Be physically fit and able to perform manual tasks
To be considered for any of our current relief management roles, you must have previous experience as a manager / receptionist or caretaker of motels, caravan parks or serviced apartments.
If joining the Caretakers Australia team interests you, please forward resumes to email@example.com
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >