Experienced and professional Caretaker / House-Manager Couple required for private, historically significant residence in the beautiful Hunter Valley, NSW
Our client is seeking the consummate professional Caretaker Couple to manage the household and assist a busy family of 6 on a full time basis.
The successful couple will take responsibility for the following functions:
- Housekeeping duties - cleaning of the residence and guest accommodation
- Replenishing food and household supplies when required
- Cooking for the family
- Driving the principal and family members daily
- Maintaining the family vehicles
- General handyman duties including some garden maintenance.
Applicants must have:
- General maintenance / handyman skills
- Previous housekeeping experience and cooking skills
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required
- Excellent references
- Full drivers licence with impeccable record
Experience working within a private family residence where discretion and confidentiality are paramount would be highly regarded.
Accommodation is provided along with an attractive salary package plus superannuation.
The successful couple will need to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment and complete working with children checks.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >