Delightful park in the regional city of Mildura, on the banks of the Murray in North West Victoria, is seeking an experienced Management Couple to operate this family friendly holiday park and award winning houseboat company.
Located in the heart of this bustling regional city, known for it’s food, wine & plentiful sunshine, lies the recently renovated and refurbished All Seasons Holiday Park & Houseboats.
Our client is seeking to appoint a management couple to live on-site and manage the operations and day to day functions of this busy holiday park. The park offers a variety of accommodation options from 32 well appointed cabins, 50 powered sites, 15 houseboats and 16 permanent residents.
Reporting to the owners, and supported by capable Assistant Managers, you will have a hands-on, proactive approach along with experience managing a tourist park and be passionate about providing the best guest experience.
- Staff management of up to 20 staff, team development and training
- Managing the office
- Maintenance of the grounds, equipment and asset maintenance
- Management of day to day financial transactions
- Project management and co-ordination of capital works
Successful candidates must have:
- A professional and friendly nature
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and RMS 9+
- Proven management experience including staff management
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS responsibilities
- Landscaping or trades experience (qualification desirable)
An attractive salary package plus a large 3 bedroom house is on offer for the successful applicants.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes and cover letter addressing the above criteria with recent references to email@example.com for consideration.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >