Wake up to Ocean Views! Caretaker Couple required to look after a large family home in the stunning Kimberley region.
Our client is seeking a reliable, hands-on Caretaker Couple to manage their large property in the Kimberley, located about 20 minutes north of Broome.
The property is located off-the-grid, on acreage and only a 500 meter walk to the beach on this exclusive coastal strip.
The successful applicants will be hard-working and discrete with positive and friendly natures and a desire to live in this stunning part of Australia.
The part-time Caretakers (approximately 20 hours each per week) will live on-site in a separate one bedroom cottage, complete with its own kitchen, lounge, wide verandah and ocean views. The cottage is air conditioned with double glazed windows. There is also a carport with space to store a caravan.
The Caretaker’s responsibilities are many and varied however they will include:
- Maintaining the gardens and exterior of the property which is set on a large acreage– mowing, sweeping, maintaining the vegetable garden and slashing the block in summer
- General handyman duties and odd jobs – maintaining the pool, fixing leaking taps, servicing the generator, check/maintain reticulation and making fuel
- Housekeeping duties
- Looking after the family dog and chickens when the owners are away
- Maintaining the caretakers cottage
- Maintaining another residence nearby one day per week (housekeeping, gardening)
- Any other projects around the house
Applicants must have:
- General maintenance / handyman skills
- Gardening skills
- Housekeeping skills
- A love of the outdoors and interest in living in this part of Australia
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
Interested candidates should forward their resumes in confidence to email@example.com
Share This >