Experienced Caretaker (Single or Couple - job share) with positive energy required for private residence in Brisbane.
Our client is seeking a professional and highly organised caretaker for their large, luxurious family home in Brisbane.
The successful applicant will be loyal, well presented, energetic and friendly with a positive nature.
The caretaker’s responsibilities include:
- General handyman, gardening and maintenance skills (including pool maintenance) in order to ensure the property and vehicles are well maintained
- Some housekeeping duties in conjunction with housekeeper
- Food preparation and presentation – able to prepare basic meals 3 days per week
- Be able to occasionally drive the family to their beach house or country cottage and run the household whilst there
- Assisting with family events and functions
Applicants must have:
- Experience in a similar role where discretion and confidentiality are paramount
- General maintenance / handyman skills
- Basic cooking skills (training can be provided if necessary)
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required
- Full drivers licence with impeccable record
- Excellent references
In return you will be provided with very comfortable accommodation in a two bedroom residence, a uniform, plus two days off per week along with a generous salary including superannuation.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes in confidence to email@example.com
Share This >