Experienced Caretaker (Single or Couple - job share) with positive energy required for private residence in Brisbane.
Our client is seeking a professional and highly organised caretaker for their large family home in Queensland.
The successful applicant will be loyal, hard working and well presented with a positive energy.
The caretaker will live on-site in a two bedroom residence and must be flexible with working hours.
The caretaker’s responsibilities include:
- General handyman, gardening and maintenance skills (including pool maintenance) in order to ensure the property and vehicles are well maintained
- Housekeeping duties in conjunction with housekeeper
- Food preparation and presentation – able to prepare quality meals for the family and their guests
- Must be able at any time to drive the family to their beach house or country cottage and run the household whilst there
- Assisting with family events and functions
Applicants must have:
- Experience in a similar role where discretion and confidentiality are paramount
- General maintenance / handyman skills
- Cooking skills
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required
- Full drivers licence with impeccable record
- Excellent references
Interested candidates should forward their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This >