Beautifully presented motel and apartment accommodation in Gippsland, Victoria requires regular relief managers for one week per month.
Caretakers Australia is a premier relief management agency for the accommodation industry.
Our client is seeking a relief management couple for an ongoing assignment of one week per month for their successful motel in the laid-back country town of Bairnsdale in Gippsland, Victoria.
Duties will include:
- Reception and bookings (Satin reservation system)
- Overseeing housekeeping
- Banking and ordering supplies
- Responding to any inhouse guest emergencies after hours
- Serving evening meals in the restaurant (6-8pm Monday to Friday only)
- Preparing breakfast (continental buffet breakfast plus cooking from simple breakfast menu)
- Stripping rooms and laundering towels on weekends only
- Basic maintenance and gardening plus pool maintenance.
The ideal couple will be experienced motel managers who possess friendly, easy-going personalities. They will be hands-on, willing workers prepared to do whatever is required to ensure the smooth operation of the motel in the absence of the managers.
Applicants must have:
- Previous motel management experience
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Excellent references
- Police checks
- RSA Certificates
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >