Management couple required to oversee the day-to-day operations of an Upmarket over 50s Residential Community 9-5 Monday to Friday - Live on Site!
Our Client creates premium and affordable luxury living that is safe, secure and offers homeowners a real sense of community in a warm friendly communal environment. These communities are emerging in strategic locations around Victoria and are proving to be very popular with the soon-to-be retired- market!
An exciting opportunity exists for an energetic and customer-focused couple to manage the day to day operations of one of their newest locations.
The successful couple will help to create and maintain a welcoming caring and safe community with emphasis on homeowner satisfaction and enjoyment.
As Community Managers you will be responsible for the day to day administrative and facilities management, ensuring delivery of quality service to homeowners, competently managing financial performance and maintaining community assets to a high level.
The role will suit an upmarket, professional couple who are an energetic, fit and healthy couple who are hands-on managers with a skill-set comprising
- strong customer service and enjoyment of interacting with people
- excellent organisational and administrative skills
- sales and marketing knowledge
- understanding budgets and cost control
- knowledge of grounds, garden and building maintenance and asset management
- good communicators who are friendly and caring
- act in a professional manner and able to create positive relationships
An attractive salary and large residence is offered to the successful applicants.
Only applicants with requisite experience will be contacted.
Share This >