Hotel Management Couple with energy and style required to operate this historically significant, iconic hotel in regional Queensland
Our client owns a well appointed, state-of-the-art hotel with bistro, café, sports bar, gaming room and rooftop bar in regional Queensland. The attractive property, with a blend of modern and heritage architecture, is situated in the heart of this bustling town and is popular with both locals and visitors alike.
- Hands-on, day to day management of the venue and 20 staff
- Stock control, stock takes and weekly ordering
- Compliance of gaming machines and TAB & KENO Operations
- Staff recruitment, staff rosters, timesheets, supervision and training
- Planning functions and events, marketing and promotions
Successful applicants must have:
- Hotel management experience
- A current RMLV & Approved Managers Licence (QLD)
- A solid knowledge of gaming operations and compliance
- Staff management and rostering experience
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and motivation to grow the business and market the venue
- Police Checks
- Excellent references
An attractive salary package of $120 - $140k plus super depending on experience, incentive payments after 3 months, a rental subsidy of $220 per week and meals whilst working will ensure that the managers are well rewarded for their hard work.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >