The management of CRC are committed to ensuring that dealings with personal information regarding job seekers, clients and others with whom we deal comply with Australian Privacy laws. Usually the type of information that we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Job seeker or consultant information submitted by resume, CV or application
- Work performance information; and
- Information obtained from reference and background checks.
CRC may collect personal information primarily to enable the placement of permanent and temporary job seekers and assisting job seekers in finding or obtaining work.
Collection of Information
Personal information may be collected by an authorised CRC employee. CRC employees have been screened and have signed workplace agreements which ensure personal information to which they may become privy through the course of their employment, is confidential.
Use & Disclosure of Information
CRC may disclose personal information to:
- Potential employers or employees;
- Nominated referees;
- Any person or body to which we are required by law to disclose information;
- A competent organisation that conducts background and criminal records checks (provided that the organisation complies with privacy laws); and/or
- To educational or vocational organisations to the extent necessary to verify qualifications.
CRC will take reasonable steps to protect personal information that we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access or disclosure. CRC will destroy any personal information that we no longer have any use for, other than information that we are required by law to preserve.
Access to Personal Information
Our employees (permanent and/or temporary) can access personal information that the company may hold about the individual. In order to gain access to individual information, contact CRC management.
Revising Personal Information
If personal information changes for permanent and/or temporary employees, please contact management and the correct information will be updated. Management may contact permanent or temporary employees to check that information provided is still correct.
Premises Security & Surveillance
Our employees may be exposed to work environments that are subject to voice and video surveillance. If you have any concerns or queries, please contact CRC Management.