Picturesque family owned and operated Tourist Park
Our clients own and operate a successful Holiday Tourist Park on the banks of the Murray at Echuca/Moama and are looking to appoint an experienced park management couple to continue the important role of creating memories for its many happy and repeat customers.
The successful couple, supported by the owners, will drive the day to day operations of the business, both in the office which incorporates reception, reservations, management of house and ground staff and marketing activities (a good understanding of Facebook/Instagram and Trip Advisor is required) and out in the park where grounds repairs and maintenance skills are required. Underpinning, and fundamental to both positions is an enthusiastic approach and strong desire to deliver a fantastic experience for every visitor.
The successful couple will be chosen based on a number of key criteria, some of which are:
– Experience managing and growing successful tourist parks
– Understanding of the various social media platforms and how to market tourism products via these mediums
– Commercial acumen, which includes purchasing experience and working within a budget
– General handyman and maintenance skills and know-how…
– Strong personal presentation and attention to detail
– Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other
– Ties and knowledge of the region will also be considered advantageous
This is a meticulously presented park of a manageable size – and is genuinely a park that as Managers, you can be truly proud of working in.
Please forward your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Caretakers Australia for over 20 years have been the premier provider of Relief Management and Permanent Recruitment services to the Accommodation Sector. See our website www.caretakersaustralia.com.au for more information