Stansbury South Australia – Southern Yorke Peninsula
Is this the BEST Park Manager role available at the moment?
Quite possibly YES!
Beautiful coastal town on the peninsula overlooking Oyster Bay
- 5 days on – 2 days off
- 2 bedroom residence
- Full support of Assistant Managers
- Easy 2 hour drive from Adelaide
- $120k-$130k Package
Working under the Stansbury Progress Association, the Managers (and Assisting Managers) oversee the operations of both the Stansbury Foreshore Park and the nearby Oyster Point Park. The parks offer a range of accommodation including waterfront deluxe cabins, ensuite cabins and powered beachfront sites.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the maintenance of all grounds, buildings and equipment;
- Grounds care
- Maintenance of buildings includes cabins, villas, camp kitchen, amenities, fish cleaning bays, shed, park office, BBQs and manager’s homes.
- Oversee the cleaning staff and ensure that high cleaning and hygiene standards are maintained. Participation in cleaning duties may be required;
- Manage the daily running of the office including answering telephone queries, making bookings, processing payments, and general office and reception duties;
- Provide an excellent guest experience including friendly and courteous customer service, and including promotion of Stansbury and wider Yorke Peninsula;
- Identify marketing opportunities and participate in marketing/promotional activities;
- We are inviting applications from experienced Park Managers with a passion for customer service in tourist locations, who are ready to fully invest in the Park, and the local community.
Applications can be forwarded to [email protected] or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive, only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Caretakers Australia are the premier recruitment company providing Relief Management and Permanent recruitment services to the accommodation sector for over 25 years.