From the rolling green pastures that support the dairy industry to the stunning coastline beaten by waves for thousands of years, Moyne Shire on Victoria’s rugged West coast is a diverse and exciting region.
The Moyne Shire are excited to be able to offer a unique Park Manager role managing two of their most important Tourism Assets.
The Killarney Beach Caravan Park is nestled in a natural coastal setting and is known for Victoria’s best whiting fishing, safe snorkelling, pristine surf spots and endless walking beaches. Killarney’s little brother park, the Koroit-Tower Hill Caravan Park, is only a five-minute walk to the Koroit town centre and is located at the beautiful and historic Botanic Gardens.
We are seeking applications from experienced Park managers for a 12 month Employment contract, managing these two parks, based at Killarney.
- This a role for a single – however can be split between a couple
- Managers will need to have their own accommodation (caravan or similar) based on site.
- Normal award leave entitlements, superannuation, leave loading, on-call allowances and days-off apply
- The position will be available for commencement after September 1st
- The successful candidates will have experience using park booking systems (RMS or similar) and have worked in hand-on roles in similar tourist holiday parks
For more information on this interesting and varied role in one of the premier Parks on the Surf Coast, forward your application to [email protected] or apply on line.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Caretakers Australia are the premier provider or Relief Management and Permanent Recruitment Services to the Holiday Park Sector around Australia. Any general enquiries should go to [email protected] for a prompt response.