Relief staff for managerial roles at Independent Living communities in Melbourne and surrounds.
Our client is a strong player in the Independent Living communities sector, building and managing highly successful communities around Victoria.
Caretakers Australia provides a relief management service to the Villages and is seeking applications from people with experience in industries such as accommodation management interested in casual work. Working ad hoc Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm usually
The positions are managing Office and Facilities. You will need to be professional with strong administration and communication skills to deliver high level customer service to owners/residents. You will have a high level of practical problem-solving skills and for the Facilities roles, possess handyman/trades experience, bring along a ‘can do’ attitude and be physically capable of performing facilities tasks in the community.
Be flexible and able to commit to assignments varying in length.
Experience with the RMS reservation system would be an advantage. Positions are based South East and North West Suburbs of Melbourne as well as Bellarine Peninsula. Non-residential basis.
· Managing front office in a professional and friendly manner
· Operating RMS Reservation system ensuring transactions and data are accurately kept
· Office and financial administration
· Liaise with homeowners, responding to all queries and maintenance requests
· Arrange functions in conjunction with Social committee
· Act as Host in showing prospective new homeowners through the Community
· Liaise with external contractors and independent service providers
· Oversee the maintenance program for the gardens and grounds
For more information regarding this opportunity forward your cv to [email protected]
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.