We find the right staff for your Holiday Park or Tourist Park Australia Wide.
Our Relief Teams have developed high standards of performance and professionalism. These standards are strictly enforced and must be attained before anyone can join our team. Many apply – only the best are chosen.
- Our Relief Management teams are experienced in the operations of Holiday Parks or Tourist Parks, having previously owned or managed Parks.
- They are fully conversant with the operations of a property and can confidently run your Holiday or Tourist Park in your absence.
- All are thoroughly interviewed, reference checked and must provide us with current National Police Checks before they are engaged.
- From our extensive database we contact Relief Managers most closely suited to your criteria to check their availability. We will forward an overview of potential people to you for your consideration and you may wish to speak to these candidates and we can help facilitate this. Once you have decided upon one of the submitted relief managers, we then act as the intermediary.
- For longer term or regular relief assignments, you are assured of ongoing relief management until you decide to conclude the arrangement. Consequently, if the relief staff need to leave we ensure their replacement is undertaken in a smooth and timely manner.
- Our Relief Managers are engaged through us as Independent Contractors and we manage their administration, Public Liability insurances and monitor their performance whilst on the job.
For more information on the availability of Relief Managers for your Park email us at [email protected] or contact us here on 1300 972 947