Our Relief managers have developed high standards of performance and professionalism. These standards are strictly enforced and must be attained before anyone can join our team. Many apply – only the best are chosen.
- Our Relief Managers are experienced in the operations of Motels, having previously owned or managed their own properties.
- Our Relief Managers are fully conversant with the operations of a property and can confidently run your motel in your absence.
- All are Relief Managers are thoroughly interviewed, reference checked and must provide us with current National Police Checks before they are engaged.
- From our extensive database we contact Relief Managers most closely suited to your criteria to check their availability. We will forward an overview of potential people to you for your consideration and you may wish to speak to these candidates and we can help facilitate this. Once you have decided upon one of the submitted relief managers, we then act as the intermediary.
- For longer term or regular relief assignments, you are assured of ongoing relief management until you decide to conclude the arrangement. Consequently, if the relief managers need to leave we ensure their replacement is undertaken in a smooth and timely manner.
- Our Relief Managers are engaged through us as Independent Contractors and we manage their administration, Public Liability insurances and monitor their performance whilst on the job
For more information on the availability of Relief Managers for your Motel email us at [email protected] or call us here on 1300 972 947