Our Relief Teams have developed high standards of performance and professionalism. These standards are strictly enforced and must be attained before anyone can join our team. Many apply – only the best are chosen.
- Our Relief Management teams are experienced in the operations of Over 50s Communities having previously managed similar properties from an Administration and Facilities management perspective.
- They are fully conversant with the operations and can confidently manager your facility on a short term or longer term basis
- All are thoroughly interviewed, reference checked and must provide us with current National Police Checks before they are engaged.
- From our extensive database we contact Relief Managers most closely suited to your criteria to check their availability. We will forward an Overview of potential people to you for your consideration and you may wish to speak to these candidates and we can help facilitate this. Once you have decided upon one of the submitted relief managers, we then act as the intermediary.
- For longer term or regular relief assignments, you are assured of ongoing relief management until you decide to conclude the arrangement. Consequently, if the relief staff need to leave we ensure their replacement is undertaken in a smooth and timely manner.
- Our Relief Managers are engaged through us as Independent Contractors and we manage their administration, Public Liability insurances and monitor their performance whilst on the job
For more information on the availability of Relief Managers for your Motel email us at [email protected] or call us here on 1300 972 947