Relief Managers – We find the right staff for your business
Our Relief managers have developed high standards of performance and professionalism. These standards are strictly enforced and must be attained before anyone can join our team. Many apply – only the best are chosen.
- Our Relief Manager teams are experienced in the many sectors of the Accommodation Industry, having previously owned or managed relevant businesses.
- Our relief managers are fully conversant with the operations of a property and can confidently run your business in your absence.
- All our relief managers are thoroughly interviewed, reference checked and must provide us with current National Police Checks.
- We contact Relief Managers most closely suited to your criteria to check their availability. We will forward an Overview of potential managers to you for your perusal. You may wish to speak to these candidates and we can put you in contact with each other. Once you have decided upon one of the submitted relief managers, we then act as the intermediary.
- For longer term or regular relief assignments, you are assured of ongoing relief management until you decide to conclude the arrangement. Consequently, if the relief staff need to leave we ensure their replacement is undertaken in a smooth and timely manner.
- Our Relief Managers are engaged through us as Independent Contractors and we manage their administration, Public Liability insurances and monitor their performance whilst on the job.
Permanent – We source the best candidates
- Our extensive database of experienced candidates is our first port of call when recruiting for permanent positions. Diversifying our search to internet advertising, extensive social media reach and tapping into our industry contacts, enables us to obtain a shortlist of the most suitable candidates for our clients.
- We are constantly screening applicants via phone, Virtual meetings and face-to-face. Referees are thoroughly examined to get to the bottom of every story! Our clients are then presented with the most suitably skilled and experienced candidates.
- Once an appointment has been made, we like to stay in touch. To ensure a smooth transition into the position we liaise with the new employee and the client until we are all best friends! A safety net in the form of a replacement guarantee provision exists in our Business Terms and Conditions just in case the friendship doesn’t last as long as our clients would like.
- We have alternate fee models to suit every property and budget.